A brand new replace for Acunetix Premium for Home windows and Linux has been launched: 15.1
This model of Acunetix updates its consumer interface and notification record. The consumer interface encompasses a new navigation menu, which prioritizes options based mostly on how usually you want them.
Probably the most used capabilities seem on the high, whereas the remaining have been positioned within the decrease part. For instance, you possibly can see targets, scans, and vulnerabilities on the high. Different capabilities, comparable to e mail or WAF settings, are positioned on the backside of the menu.
The discharge additionally updates the notification record. The numerous change is which you could entry all notification updates from the final 30 days within the record. These updates stay obtainable within the record even after studying them.
This Acunetix replace additionally consists of quite a lot of new vulnerability checks, updates, and fixes.
- New navigation menu for a greater consumer expertise.
- Notification updates are displayed for the final 30 days.
New vulnerability checks
- Up to date built-in Chromium browser to v107.0.5304.87/88.
- Up to date the best way scans that attain the utmost scan time are displayed within the UI.
- Up to date Challenge Tracker UI to just accept inside URLs.
- Improved Log4J checks to scale back false positives.
- Mounted situation that prompted the IAST bridge to fail to ship responses to the sensor when giant packets had been obtained from the sensor.
- Added loopback routes that returned ‘undefined’ as an HTTP technique.
- Added hold alive message between AcuSensor and internet app scanner to maintain connection alive.
Replace to the most recent model
If you’re already utilizing Acunetix construct 15.x, you possibly can provoke the automated replace from the brand new construct notification within the On web page.
If you’re utilizing Acunetix construct 14.x or earlier, you will need to obtain Acunetix from here. Use your Acunetix license key to obtain and activate your product.
Get the most recent content material on internet safety
in your inbox each week.